And just like that, the holidays are here! Family, friends, food, late nights. Striking a balance can be tricky, so here are my easy tips for staying healthy during this wild time.
- Water, drinks lots of water. I usually drink about 64 ounces a day. Water with a natural Ph between 7.8-8.2 works wonders for your skin, allowing you that no guilt extra martini later on.
- Try fitting in at least 1-2 workouts a week (I know…it’s tough being so busy, but it will also help clear your mind and release tension).
- I’ve added CELERY JUICE to my morning routine (16-18 oz.) usually about 1 stalk of celery will work per serving. Drink this first thing in the morning and allow 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything afterwards to reap the full benefits. What are the benefits? Celery juice offers anti-inflammatory properties, Vitamin K, and the ability to lower blood pressure. It also produces flavonoids, which is aids with gut bacteria, liver protection, diuretic properties, helps control weight and protects against dehydration. YASSSSS!
- During the day, before that big holiday party or dinner, enjoy snacks that offer protein and hydration. I love strawberries and blueberries on top of greek yogurt with a teaspoon of peanut butter drizzled with Manuka honey.
- Another tip: enjoy holiday beverages with less sugar ~ anything with clear alcohol is always helpful, as well as choosing a lower sugar and sulfate wine like FitVine Wine. I love their Sauvignon Blanc.
- Lastly, moderation. Instead of 3 drinks, maybe have 2 or skip the extra dessert. I always like to have a few bites of dessert and then call it quits.
Shop the post here:
Products I am using for juicing:
Interested in trying Drizly?
Top Drizly Pics: