Modern Picnic, founded by Ali Kaminetsky in 2018, was created around the idea of offering the modern day mom, girl on the go, and style maven a chic alternative to carrying their lunch and snacks while still looking glam. The gorgeous Luncher Bag is my favorite, comes in a beautiful array of colors, made from sustainable materials, has an insulated interior, magnetic closure, and offers an interior slot for your utensils.
Some of the most valued benefits of Modern Picnic, for me, that add value to my day are:
- Carrying a classic, stylish bag that holds my snacks, lunch and wallet
- Added savings by carrying my lunch to work
- Having control of what foods I eat, especially while I’m trying to stay so healthy these days
- A gorgeous bag made from sustainable materials ~ HUGE bonus for me since I’m big on sustainability
So…what do I pack in my Luncher Bag? It’s always different but I usually pack the following for a healthier me:
- Apple slices with peanut butter (mid-morning snack)
- Small side salad with grilled chicken (lunch)
- granola bar (2:00 snack)
- reusable fork
- napkins of course 🙂
AND…did you know they just launched a larger tote bag (I’m thinking of all my teacher friends on this one). Check it out here:
Here are some of the interior/exterior features of the Luncher Bag as well as some of the colors that Modern Picnic has to offer:
Interested in the bag of your dreams? Use my personal code Sarah15 for your 15% discount at checkout.
And to shop all of my looks, follow me on the LiketoKnow.it App here: