The benefits of using this daily are:
- lowers cholesterol
- lowers blood sugar levels (useful for people who have diabetes)
- kills many forms of bacteria
- treats lice, nail fungus, warts and ear infections
- helps to lose weight (suggested: 1-2 tablespoons daily are suggested)
Apple Cider Vinegar Tea Recipe:
I make this tea many times a week if not everyday. I see a difference in digestion, and because it has turmeric, it is anti-inflammatory. Here is the recipe:
- 12-16 ounces of water
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 tablespoon Manuka Honey (add after heating in the microwave or it will reduce the benefits)
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Add fresh ginger if desired
- Heat in a pot or in your microwave safe mug for one minute and enjoy!
Other ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar for your health:
- Cleansing your hair with Apple Cider Vinegar builds hair strength, improves shine by retaining the pH level of your hair, and also helps with dandruff (mix 5 parts vinegar to 1 part water = 1tbsp, massage into scalp and let sit for 3-5 minutes, rinse with cool water and condition.
- Using Apple Cider Vinegar as a facial toner ~ I have not tried this, but I heard it’s amazing. After cleansing, pour it onto a cotton ball and gently swipe over your face (avoiding eye area) . This will clean pores and eliminate dirt and oils as well as even out the pH balance in your skin.
Additional products to try: